Sunday, January 20, 2019

End of the Season

As Looney Tunes said. That's all folks. Solid weekend, ending up on the playoffs as I did well in the Wildcard, not so well last week and won most of my cash and min-cashed in GPP's with my lineup.

Overall a solid season, I'll run the numbers this week on where the bankroll finally ended, but should be close to even. Taking out some of those big $535 h2h early in the year, it would have been a highly positive year, and if we're counting non-FanDuel I was up mostly due to the Yahoo GPP score earlier this year.

Anyway, I hope you learned something, and we'll have to see if this blog makes it back for year 3 next season.

Image result for that's all folks

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Learned a lot from it for sure and hope it continues next year. Thanks! Started with $25 in FD and ended up at $600 because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin - congrats on a strong finish to the season and many thanks for your efforts on the blog again this year. I, for one, have been able to learn something each year that you've been doing this and very much appreciate all that you do to continue to help the rest of us along the way. It would truly be a shame if this blog didn't continue next year either here or as some sort of column behind the FBG curtain (like Cracking Fanduel by Dodds).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is what we're debating. I'll be doing something for sure similar to this

      Delete
  3. Devin will you be continuing this blog for 2019? It was very helpful

    ReplyDelete