Friday, January 12, 2018

Divisional Round Playoffs- Two separate slates

This kind of sucks. FanDuel broke the slates up into two different slates. While I'm not a fan of the move, there are still opportunities to play the four game slate.

Like I said in the previous post last week, I am playing these slates more for the entertainment value of playing the game. I would treat it as that, as the edge is very minimal compared to the regular season.

Let's start with Le'Veon Bell, I'm playing him this week, but I think it will be a huge risk against this elite Jacksonville defense. The reason for this is that from a pricing standpoint. I don't think in a 0.5 PPR he may not hit value against this Jacksonville defense that is the best in football especially with the athletes that the Jaguars have in Yannick Ngakoue, Calais Campbell and Marcell Dareus along the defensive line.

I am fading Leonard Fournette, I just don't like the trend for him the second-half of the year. The NFL season is a very long season for a rookie, and he just does not seem to have the same burst that he had early on in the year.

Bankroll

From a bankroll standpoint, I'm playing $600 per slate which is severely down from my normal exposure. The reason for this is that they are primarily short slates and I am treating these more as entertainment than anything else.

Last week was not great, not horrible, was slightly down.

Starting bankroll:$12,624
Last Week Profit/Loss: ($220)
New Bankroll: $12,404

Saturday Only Slate-


Saturday/Sunday Slate



4 comments:

  1. Making the "main" slate only Saturday has me really bummed... definitely playing less. Hope others do the same so FanDuel realizes no one likes it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not playing their "Main Slate" only Sat/Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any advice on the Sunday Only Slate?

    ReplyDelete