Saturday, January 6, 2018

Wildcard Playoffs- Strategy and Lineup

Playoff football especially adding in DFS can be a ton of fun as you are watching essentially every play of every game. However, the Wildcard round is always a dilemma for me on how much I want to play or should play. The divisional rounds I will typically play the normal amount, but for the Wildcard round I typically scale it back just a little bit.

Bankroll-

Last week was a week where I just lost to the rake, I actually late swapped Phil Dawson into half my lineups instead of Giorgio Tavechhio which Dawson carried my team on what really was pure luck.

Current bankroll $12,624

This week, I'm likely only going to have around $900 invested which is about half of what I normally would have. The reason for this is I believe everyone's lineup is that as you will see in my lineup, I believe everyone will have a similar build this week on FanDuel.

Lineup-

On FanDuel this week, I believe that the lineups will look generally very similar in nature. The ability to pay up for both Todd Gurley and Leonard Fournette is relatively easy without much cap penalty as there are not a ton of great elite options at other positions. If you want Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, or Travis Kelce there are ways to do that with going to Jonathan Stewart at running back who is in a good spot this week.

Below is my lineup for this week. I think it will be relatively popular, but I think there still is an edge this week.




2 comments:

  1. Solid. alittle surprised you're going LA D over KC D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better pass rush, have forced more turnovers as well.

    ReplyDelete