Sunday, December 31, 2017

Updated Lineup- The Dilemma at Running Back

Malcolm Brown-
One player who has intrigued me from the start of this week is Malcolm Brown. I went back and watched the film on the Rams this morning and I am in on this guy. He runs hard, and will get a majority of the carries in this game.

Derrick Henry-
The more I look into it, the more I like Derrick Henry as well, I went back this morning and watched week 3 of the preseason when Henry was the lead back with Murray out, they did not take Henry out on third down which is highly encouraging.

The problem and dilemma I am facing is that can I start both Brown and Henry is it too much risk?

Dion Lewis-
Dion Lewis looks like he's the only healthy back in their backfield, as Rex Burkhead, James White and Mike Gillislee are all out this week and the Patriots are 15 point favorites. Brandon Bolden could factor in a little bit here, but I expect it will be a lot of Lewis.

Here is where I'm currently at with a roster. I am fairly certain this is where I will end up but will check the inactives over the next 30 minutes and post if anything breaks that is unexpected.


8 comments:

  1. Are you worried about Evans Vs Lattimore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bit, T.Y. Hilton is also interesting at that price.

      Delete
  2. I like it. But I want no parts of TB players this week. Team is in turmoil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. He actually played every snap in the first half. Wasn't targeted once which is just very odd.

      Delete
  4. Devin are you continuing this blog throughout the playoffs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, although was pulled off for competing assignments on Footballguys. Should have a blog post up in the next hour or so.

      Delete