Saturday, January 14, 2017

Divisional Game Thoughts and Lineup

This is a tough one, as there really are only two running backs that I want to use for cash games, but using them is such a hindrance to the rest of your roster as they are by far the most expensive options. Complicating matters is that the weather conditions in Kansas City are atrocious as they have had to push the game back several hours to make it a night game. Antonio Brown is a clear fade due to the weather conditions, and while I want to fade the game as a whole

Here's my roster, my thought is that by taking both Cobb and Adams that I hopefully limit my exposure by not taking Rodgers. Richardson is cheap and of the cheap options has shown that he can find the end zone as he has two touchdowns over his last three games and is in the highest total of the weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Dave are you concerned about the weather in KC. I want to play Bell in cash but I'm a little nervous. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in cash you have to play him on FanDuel. The weather does not look as bad as it would have been had they played at 1pm. He's going to be highly owned so for me in cash I am just plugging him in as a block even though I do not love him.

    ReplyDelete