Monday, January 16, 2017

Final Bankroll Numbers

It was an up and down season for me. Overall ended up slightly profitable, but this was largely due to my own faults. In certain weeks I went bigger than others especially after several winning weeks in a row, which ultimately hurt when those lineups do not perform. I am not playing the 2 game slate, but will still submit a lineup here just like I do every week for those that would like to see it.

Hopefully you guys all enjoyed my insights, the interaction was a blast with those that have posted in the comments and have emailed me.

Starting bankroll- $10,000
Ending bankroll- $11,426
Annual Profit- $1,426

4 comments:

  1. I had a similar result this season, just not the same weeks. I found it interesting comparing my LU to yours each week. We'd usually end up with 6 or 8 of the same guys and frequently, those differences were the differences in winning or losing weeks. I liked going back and reverse engineering the decisions. Hope to see you back with this again next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my best year by far this year. Started with $1,004 this year and currently have $13,116. I followed primarily Dodds advice especially his Cash+ strategy, but mixed in some of your insights as well. I watched the Power Grid show from FootballGuys as well as the RotoGrinders weekly show featuring Footballguys Lee brothers. Thanks for all of your help and insights...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dodds was money this year. Initial investment of $200 ended up around $5100 thanks to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dodds was definitely money this season. He had a great year.

    ReplyDelete