Sunday, December 16, 2018

Pricing is soft this week. Week 15 Cash Lineup

There just are not a lot of ways to spend salary this week.  The concern I have is whether this week becomes too chalky as everyone just ends up spending up for both Barkley and Elliott, which is a shame as this is a great week for guys like Dalvin Cook, David Johnson, Joe Mixon, Chris Carson.

QB- Tom Brady seems like everyone is going there.

RB- Will everyone just pay up for both Barkley and Elliott? Joe Mixon, Dalvin Cook, and Jaylen Samuels are all in great spots, but I think when it comes to final builds people will pay up for Barkley and Elliott. 

WR- Amari Cooper will be nearly 100% owned as his price is ludicrous. Sterling Shepard will also see significant ownership due to the Beckham injury. 

TE- Eric Ebron or Jared Cook are how I'm looking this week. It really depends on the health of T.Y. Hilton. If Hilton is out, Ebron shoots up to number one on my list as Ebron saw 22 targets in the two games that Hilton was out earlier this year. If Hilton is active, Jared Cook is my guy.

Subject to change based on the T.Y Hilton news








11 comments:

  1. Brady, Zeke, Cook, Juju, Cooper, Pettis, Gronk, Samuels, Jags.
    I'm not sold on Jaylen, so I'm debating a pivot to Mixon... which gives me Gordon instead of Juju, Ebron, and the Bears.... what do you think..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixon seems like the play on DraftKings. Seems too expensive on FanDuel. I like the lineup you posted above, had something similar in my non Zeke/Barkley builds.

      Delete
  2. I cant get over what Ryan said about Gronks stats vs. the Steelers, @powergrid... and I'm nervous about my Cowboys defense shutting down Ebron with a corner, like they did vs. Ertz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Gronk is a fantastic play, can't go wrong there, just think the risk is a bit high especially this year with having more options than they have had in a long time.

      Delete
    2. I have Ebron and Cook slightly higher than Gronk, just less touchdown dependent.

      Delete
  3. Im actually on this same build. I may tweak wrs yet. One thing you may remember about me (or not lol) is i pay up for rbs. and take savings on wrs. These workhorse backs are pure gold. I wanted Big Ben but couldnt get to him. "Settling" for Brady is almost a no brainer in this shootout type game. He is a bargain at 7900

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaylen Samuels is a tough fade though at 5500, he will be very chalky. I may insert him over Cook. But that extra 700 doesnt get me a wr upgrade I like

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lineup (above) was enough... basically doubled up again today... Zeke did enough, Coop, Juju, and Gronk could have been better, but it was enough....once again... thanx for the insight Devin, and co.
    #FBGrule

    ReplyDelete
  6. I managged to squeeze Cook AND Mixon into my DK lineup... I maxed out there... GREAT DAY

    ReplyDelete