Saturday, December 29, 2018

Week 17 Bankroll Update

First and foremost I'm going to start this post by saying this. BE CAREFUL. There is an advantage to be had in Week 17, but it requires a ton of work and even then can be difficult as if a player tweaks anything they're done for the game. The good news is this is not the last week of this blog, we will be going through at least the conference championships and maybe the Super Bowl. 

Bankroll Update:
We're back over the starting mark for I think the first time this season? Maybe did it one other week, but then had a losing week?

Bankroll Last week- $9,666
Net Gain- $549
New Bankroll- $10,215.


I'm limiting my bankroll this week to just $1,000 in play which is the lowest I've had all season. Ultimately, it's a tough week that can be ugly at times and there is no sense in going big on the last week of the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment