Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving- Cash Lineup

First of all thank you all for reading this blog and for those subscribers to Footballguys thank you as well. It is humbling to even have one person spend the time to read what I write. I am on cooking duty today so this is short and sweet but I owe it to you to produce my thoughts on this slate.

Here is my cash lineup with an explanation on why I went with what I did.



QB-
Cousins just fits. I would have preferred Ben over him, but I want Elliott, Bell, Brown as my stable of plays this week.

RB-
Rob Kelley was in consideration and for good reason after his monster performance on Sunday Night Football. He is cheap, but Bell/Elliott are two of the best running backs in the league.

WR-
Antonio Brown is the safest play on the board for cash games and was a must start for me this week. Golden Tate has been Detroit's number one receiver over the last few games as Marvin Jones has really struggled. There are not a ton of great options at the receiver position, but Tate should see a high enough volume to pay off his salary.

With Stefon Diggs looking like he will miss this game, Adam Thielen is likely going to draw the coverage of Darius Slay which is a big downgrade for Thielen, but a big upgrade for Cordarrelle Patterson who slides into the number two receiver for Minnesota.

I also considered Jamison Crowder here, but the volume that Tate should see should be greater than Crowder who saw only three targets last week. Crowder is a great GPP play and I will have a lot of exposure to him in those contests

TE-
Detroit is bottom five against opposing tight ends and with Stefon Diggs looking unlikely to play, Rudolph should see more targets.

Def-
Steelers against Tolzien are the way to go as they're cheap and no reason not to go with them.

K-
Dan Bailey is seemingly automatic at home. Any of the kickers are in decent spots in this slate, but I had a little extra cash and decided to spend up. The Cowboys are one of the highest projected scoring teams along with Pittsburgh and ultimately the tiebreaker between Bailey and Boswell was that the Cowboys are at home and the Steelers go for two on extra points occasionally limiting Boswell's point total.



3 comments:

  1. I went with this lineup except for using Crowder and Prater over Tate and Bailey. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did the same as Doug above. Either way both lineups crushed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! 소액결제 현금화 후기

    ReplyDelete