Sunday, December 4, 2016

Thoughts on Week 13- Cash Game Lineup

Apologize for getting this out so late, this has been a whirlwind of a week.

This is a weird slate, as everyone is going to be on LeVeon Bell and David Johnson. In my cash games though I believe that Jordan Howard will produce equally as one of those two in an ideal matchup against San Francisco. Going down to Howard allows me to go up to Julio Jones who is going up against Marcus Peters who likes to take chances and can get burned on deep plays.


2 comments:

  1. Sucks that this became a Sunday (game day) only blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to post more here. I've had some medical issues/ been in the hospital part of the last few weeks that have prevented me from posting during the week, but that should be resolved.

    ReplyDelete