Saturday, December 24, 2016

Well that didn't work so well

Keeping this one short in sweet, but three things hurt today.

1) Not going Patriots defense was a critical error  and just a bad decision on my part. Thought I could get away with the Packers in a low over under but it didn't work that way.

2) Rob Kelley- This pick I would not have changed at all. The Redskins had four rushing touchdowns and Chris Thompson had a receiving touchdown. That's five touchdowns that could have went to Kelley, but it just didn't work out that way for one reason or another. These are the picks where you just trust your process and realize touchdowns are volatile.

3) Julio Jones was announced to be on a snap count about 3 minutes before kickoff and I couldn't get swapped to anything I like. Jones was a full participant in practice so it was a little surprising for that announcement to come out. This pick I probably should have forecasted if this was to happen and have a backup plan but due to the holidays just didn't do that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment