Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week 15 Cash Game Lineup

This one is probably going to draw a few questions, as I mentioned that I love Amari Cooper this week in GPP's, yet I am starting Michael Crabtree in my cash game lineups.

The answer is that it Michael Crabtree is significantly cheaper than Amari Cooper, and he has been more consistent over the last five weeks. I expect Crabtree will be extremely popular at just $6k, so with me going heavy on Cooper in GPP's due to the game theory aspect I described earlier, and if all of the production goes to Crabtree I will at least have a hedge in my cash game lineups. Just because I like Cooper does not mean I do not like Crabtree, the reason I like Cooper is that I believe he is going to be severely under-owned.

On this slate I'm paying up for known commodities in Bell/Johnson and even Ryan as I feel he is the safest QB on the board. At wide receiver, I am kind of just figuring the rest out as Matthews is a target hog which is always great for cash games, Crabtree is in a great matchup, and Taylor Gabriel with Julio Jones out is a must start in my opinion. I like Rudolph as the Colts have really struggled against the tight end position at times this season, and Kansas City's defense is facing Marcus Mariota who is from Hawaii and is going to be playing in 5 degree weather in Kansas City. Green Bay's defense is also an option as they're facing Newport Beach product Matt Barkley and I may do a 50/50 split in my cash game lineups


5 comments:

  1. Wow. I was on same exact LU, but I split 50/50 between Chiefs and Vikings DST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a chalky lineup if you go Ryan, Johnson, Bell

      Delete
    2. The toughest decision for me was Rudolph/Gabriel vs Gates/Diggs

      Delete
  2. Good lineup. I like it.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this precious information. I like your concern in the post which is very useful for me. I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

    San Francisco Currency Exchange

    ReplyDelete