Thursday, September 13, 2018

Blog Schedule

Here is what I'm thinking for blog schedule as a few of you have been asking. It's been a slow start to the season, mostly as I've been helping build Footballguys college football DFS coverage.

Thursday-
Initial thoughts on the slate, maybe some showdown thoughts on DraftKings

Friday night/Saturday morning-
Target list of guys I'm looking at throughout the week

Sunday Morning 9AM-
FanDuel Strategies and lineups- Unfortunately due to DraftKings community guidelines, I'm not allowed to give out my lineups, but will give my thoughts there as well.


Sporadic throughout the week
Will post different thoughts throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, thanks Devin! What sites have college football dfs? I used to play on FD but it was removed a season or two ago and is still absent from FD and DK as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete