Saturday, September 29, 2018

Week 4 thoughts- time to get back

So far this year has been a bit bumpy. Essentially did not buy into the Saints dominance in Week 1, and everyone bought in on Week 2 starting the season off 0-2.

Starting bankroll- $10,000
Current bankroll $9,100

Really not worried about it, if you've followed this blog long enough, it's a long season with plenty of time to rebound.

This is the week that I'm going to start pressing a little bit. Putting $2,000 in play this week as I find myself loving lineup construction. The one thing that I'm a little worried about is whether everyone will have a similar lineup build starting with Elliott/Kamara/Thomas and figuring the rest out.

There are a number of injuries still out there, but the biggest one I'm looking at is Keenan Allen. If he were to miss, this lineup changes pretty drastically.

Here is where I'm at as of 5:50AM on Saturday Morning.


6 comments:

  1. My minor dilemma is I like 4 rb's Kamara, Zeke, Gio, Barkley. Nice to see you have 3 of them here. I like the savings in Gio, and kamara and Zeke are in smash spots. I agree with your thinking. Also Im high on Golladay as well. Hes great value. I prefer Watson at qb. But there is a safety factor with Rivers. I like your lineup alot. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Devin- 2 things
    1- are you worried at all about the SF offense potentially taking a huge step back and the Chargers offense going largely through MGII and Ekeler.

    2-what do you think about Josh Allen? It seems he could easily do 3-4x this week v GB.

    Love the content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with you and the Cowboys D? 2 weeks in a row in cash? Ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelly, I typically never spend up at defense, Cowboys have been too cheap as of late.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like a similar lineup +dwats/allison/mike williams/jax. -rivers/thomas/callaway/dall. thoughts?

    ReplyDelete