Saturday, September 8, 2018

Welcome to 2018- Initial Thoughts

Welcome back everyone to NFL season 2018.

First of all a big thank you to Footballguys for once again allowing me to have this blog. Honestly, if you're playing DFS and you are not a Footballguys subscriber, you're really missing out. It's where I derive a lot of what is on this blog with the information on their site combined with my own research.

http://www.footballguys.com/buy-now.php

For this season, I'm not sure how exactly the blog is going to work or run this season. If you have things you'd like to see or featured please let me know as we are changing it from a purely FanDuel specific blog to a blog about all of DFS. I'll still post some lineups, but I think the blog has progressed past a point of me telling you how to grow your bankroll and tracking my play each week.

Some things we will also include:
Weather
College DFS, we have college DFS main slates included in our DFS package this season at no cost
Cash game plays and lineups

8 comments:

  1. There's very little transparency in the DFS industry, so I always appreciated your lineup posting and bankroll tracking. It helped me work through my own ups and downs (mostly downs) last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being to see your lineup in addtition to the strategy and reasoning behind it was great. People ususally focus on one or the other. Seeing the way you think and seeing it applied was valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you finally narrow down your player pool, how do you actually go about building gpp lineups? I find lineup optimizers never have the correlations right, but doing it by hand can be really time consuming + mentally taxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you continue to post your fan duel lineup every week. It was extremely helpful and this blog would not be the same without it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Actually, last year's format was fun to follow along with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, will continue to add lineup and provide results as well as my "In Play"

    May add additional stuff as well as I want this to be more than just the guy who gives out lineups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you talk about your process before and after, I don't care if you actually post your lineup until after lock.

      Delete
  7. Hey Devin, long time FBG subscriber here. Have loved the season long content for about 8 years, and the transition to include dfs over the last few years has been awesome. The knowledge and transparency within the expert panel here is unmatched anywhere else I’ve seen. Additionally, the way FBG’s presents itself overall is much classier than other sites I’ve visited. Many other tout groups are loud and extremely obnoxious, but you guys have fun and go about business in an admirable fashion, which I respect.

    Somehow I missed your blog here last year, but am happy to have found it this year and to travel this 2018 NFL season with you and Dodds, who’s blog I’ve been following for some years.

    Keep up the awesome work, and best of luck this season!

    ReplyDelete