Saturday, October 22, 2016

Chalk Week

This week is going to be full of the same composition of cash game lineups. With that said be careful, as in many cases it could come down to a kicker or a defense and which one you choose. I will be posting my cash game lineup and my GPP core later tonight or early tomorrow.

QB-
Tom Brady
Geno Smith
Matt Ryan

I am leaning Brady here, just because he has been on an absolute tear this year since coming back from suspension. Pittsburgh is currently allowing the third most passing yards this season as they have allowed 293 yards.

Ryan will be popular as they have the highest projected total for the day, but the running attack scares me off of him compared to Brady.

I don't see a reason to have to go with a player like a Geno Smith or a Colin Kaepernick this week. There is enough value out there that you can spend up at the QB position and make someone else make the mistake of going cheap.

RB-
There are three running backs who everyone is going to be on this week and for good reason.

The first two are Jacquizz Rodgers and Mike Gillislee who are going to be extremely popular due to their price and their opportunity, both are facing elite matchups in San Francisco and Miami. I prefer Rodgers over Gillislee as we have seen the production from Rodgers last week

The other way to go for running back is Demarco Murray. We all saw what Lamar Miller was able to do against the Colts defense that has really struggled against the run this season and for the last several seasons against Chuck Pagano.

One key thing to note here is that if Jamaal Charles is inactive. Spencer Ware jumps up to a must play over Mike Gillislee for me. 

WR-
Mike Evans and Julio Jones are going to be the two most popular wide receivers this week. I am likely going to be off of Julio as at $9,200 on FanDuel he is just too expensive for me to trust as he has been inconsistent this year. He only has only two games over 100 yards and while the upside is there he draws a tough matchup against Casey Heyward who is ranked as one of the best cover corners in the NFL.

TE-
For me, I am figuring out a way to get Rob Gronkowski in my lineups this week he is clearly in his own tier this week and possibly the rest of the season as long as he stays healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment