Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 6- Total Win-Loss by Week

Here is a breakdown of week by week my H2H record. Let me put this frankly. 54% isn't good enough. We are aiming to be at a 60% rate to grow the bankroll. Started off hot, but the last two weeks have been a little bit of a struggle to get things going.

I am going to continue to do the big head to heads as I think people enjoy those, this isn't something that I would typically do if I'm trying to grow the bankroll, but this also has an entertainment piece to the blog as well, so feel it is only right to have you guys track along at home to my roster compared to others playing big h2h games. We are going to go with the martingale strategy for the next two weeks on these, also something not recommended, but I am down $540 in these two contests, so I am going to be entering a $535 H2H this week. If I lose that I will be entering a $1k H2H the following week. Not something that is recommended, but it will keep it interesting.

Week Win Loss %
1 95 7 93%
2 78 42 65%
3 59 81 42%
4 84 56 60%
5 49 91 35%
6 54 86 39%
Total 419 363 54%

New Bankroll- $9,324
Total Loss- ($676)

Overall considering $540 of this loss is built into two $270 h2h contests, I am not that worried trust the process and let's get back out there.

2 comments:

  1. Have you looked at how the H2H lineups would have fared in double and triple ups, particularly if entered multiple entries of each line up? Just wondering if some of the losses are attributable to the types of contests you are entering (e.g. more sharks in H2H, greater variance on winning score, etc.). I would imagine you could test it relatively inexpensively by entering your H2H lineups in $5 double ups and determining which format was better. If you have not already, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction: which format was more profitable.

      Delete