Sunday, November 19, 2017

Primary Lineup Change- Apologies for this being late.

Hey guys- First apologies for doing this so late.

I am going to run two lineups out this week, with this lineup below being my primary lineup, I will still be playing my second lineup. Why Tavarres King? After looking into it further, he is the clear beneficiary of Shepard being out and they are going to need someone else to throw to.

Gronkowski gets me off of Kelce in the wind and essentially just stacks Brady and the Patriots.



3 comments:

  1. GO PATS lol looks good. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavarres King getting interfered with in the end zone. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that Cooks hook-up!

    I only have Brady left and 119 points, but with every Brady pass I slip further down. 70% owned in 50/50s......I could end up at 130 and still loose all....sucks

    ReplyDelete