Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving- Preview

I don't have a great feeling on this Thanksgiving slate. I love a few of the guys in this lineup in Daniel, Elliott, Kamara, Thomas, Jones, and it just kind of fits.

Marvin Jones is going to miss this week, and Kerryon Johnson is also going to miss. This makes LeGarrette Blount and Bruce Ellington at least intriguing. I believe the Bears are going to game plan to take Kenny Golladay out of this game and force others to beat them this week.

Blount scares me in this lineup, but I love this lineup for cash. I'm not playing a ton of cash for Thanksgiving, as everyone is going to have very similar roster builds I feel like.




4 comments:

  1. I landed on this same exact lineup as well. Strength in numbers haha. Thanks for sharing. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Ellington going to play? Listed as Questionable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bounce back with this lineup. it was excellent

    ReplyDelete