Sunday, November 4, 2018

Updated Cash Lineup- Fading Gurley

We'll see how this goes, typically these changes haven't worked in the past, but I like this lineup a lot more than my previous lineup.

I honestly just couldn't stomach starting Laquon Treadwell and the amount I had to give up for Gurley was too much. Going with both Lions receivers who combined should have a high floor, and Thielen who is a machine.

The thought process in taking Jones and Golladay is if they can get me a combined 24 points (10 catches 130 yards and a touchdown) then I'll take it. Obviously, the upside is much higher and Xavier Rhodes is extremely limited in warmups.

.




5 comments:

  1. Yup i like this lineup better. We still are different though for sure in our builds. Im all in on Cam and Kelce. Not sure what to make of Chubb since he is TD dependent. Im rolling with Hunt, McCaffrey, Kamara. Filling in the rest at wr. Thanks for sharing. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you had a good day if you loaded up with that crew! Cam was the only slacker, but the rest definitely did well.

      Delete
    2. Yes. Put up 161.78 cashed everywhere. Was a good week

      Delete
  2. Devin, quick question if you don't mind. I already have Golladay, would you go Kupp/Moore or Marvin Jones/Sutton? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete