Sunday, November 4, 2018

Week 9 Cash Lineup

This is a situation where my lineup on DraftKings looks completely different than it does on FanDuel, and while I wish I could give out my DraftKings lineup, they prevent that in their community guidelines.

On DraftKings, I am not running out Gurley in cash, instead, I am pairing McCaffrey and Hunt in the same lineup.

Here's my FanDuel lineup this week. One thing that I thought about doing was going with both Golladay and Jones in the same lineup and getting a majority of the passing yards in that game. Same thing with Emmanuel Sanders and Courtland Sutton. However, this week, I went with Treadwell cheap, in order to be able to spend up on Kareem Hunt and Todd Gurley.

I can't get over the Fitzpatrick price and how cheap it is.


10 comments:

  1. Devin - love to read your blog every week and has made me a much better DFS players as I can see thought process as you put lineups together. The last few weeks you have also posted a FD GPP lineup as well. That has been super helpful as well. Would you be willing to do the same again this week? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went similar, but followed your #fbgpowergrid template a little closer. Paid up for Newton and Kelce, by taking Crowell (instead of Elijah 😉)
    Newton, Hunt, McCaffrey, Kupp, Jones, DJ Moore (shoutout to John Lee), Kelce, Crowell, and Da Bills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im thinking Gurleys price is not worth it against that Saints D, in New Orleans, + the percentages... Fitz leaves a bad taste in my mouth IN Carolina... and DJ is worth 6 against that D... hoping that Chubb and Crowell are similar. +I got that Carolina super stack against the worst defense in the NFL, at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely possible. The Saints run defense is a bit unproven however as their strength of schedule has been weak.

      I wish I had Cam over Fitzpatrick, no question about it.

      Crowell I'm off of largely due to the field conditions being so poor.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Devin, thanks for all the time you put into the blog. Love it. I've got a 2v2 question or FD Cash: Kelce+Treadwell or Rudolph+Marvin/Landry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think on FD if you aren't good with Njoku, I'm going with Kelce/Treadwell. I think Rudolph/Treadwell are pretty much the same, so it's Kelce over Marvin or Landry.

      Delete
    2. Cool, thanks for the quick reply. I can go Njoku+Sanders as well, but I already have Sutton, so I'm wary of putting 2 guys in my cash lineup who are catching passes from Case Keenum.

      Delete