Saturday, September 23, 2017

Week 3 Lineup- TBD

The reason I have not posted a lineup is that there are about 7 injuries situations that will impact my lineups. I have posted a lineup below which is what we know as of this moment.

Here are our Dr. Jene Bramel's thoughts so far this week.  Link

Janoris Jenkins- If he is out, Carson Wentz receives a significant upgrade.

Cam Newton- I want some sort of good news on his shoulder, when the coaches were saying that he will continue to have limited reps to manage his shoulder has me really worried that there is some sort of long-term injury.

DeMarco Murray- If he were to miss, Derrick Henry is a must play for me. It appears that Murray will be limited even if he's active.

Rob Kelley- If he were to miss, Samaje Perine gets a nice upgrade.

Jay Ajayi- I'm hopeful we get some sort of information on his injury, it looks like he's going to play but good news would be helpful. I may split him and Kareem Hunt if we do not get any encouraging news.

Myles Garrett- It sounds like he will miss another week, but if he somehow was available, the Browns defense would get an upgrade against this Indianapolis offensive line. The Browns are not going to rush Garrett into action, so when he plays I expect him to be fully ready to go.

Vontae Davis- It sounds like he is going to miss this week which is a nice upgrade for Rashard Higgins, I need to do more research to determine if I can start him.

As of this moment, here is my lineup.

6 comments:

  1. Mine is similar. AJ Green scares me with Dalton's play lately, but GB secondary can be vulnerable. This is for my FanDuel friends league. Need news on Ajayi and Murray to be sure. Newton is tough to trust with his shoulder, but Funchess is my bang-for-the-buck play. I get exposure through him and Gano for that. Thought about McCaffery as an RB instead of Henry, but wanted to save some money.

    Mine is: Stafford, Ajayi, D. Henry, Funchess, A. Brown, D.Adams, Kelce, Gano, Patriots.

    I read your blog and am a Pro Plus subscriber. Every week is extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very similar to my Thurs-Mon lineups except I had Hyde. Would you consider Fitzgerald instead of Adams & a little tweak to the K and D?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have been on Fitzgerald the last two games, and just don't trust that offense at the moment. Starting to really like Adams with Cobb out and Jordy not 100%

      Delete
  3. Generally, we have very similar LUs. Not so much this week - only Green & Ertz the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many players in great spots make it very hard to choose the right ones. Cam Stafford Cousins, Bell Ajayi Hunt Monty, AJ AB Kelvin Pryor Keenan PArker,,UGH tough week in my opinion to get it right

    ReplyDelete