Monday, September 4, 2017

The Journey Season 2

Last year was a subpar year by my standards. Many people profited off of this, and hopefully you were one of them. I profited as well, but not nearly where I want to be. My goal each year is to come close to double my investment which last year we only had about 11% profit.

Why am I doing this? It's really simple to help give people an inside look into someone who is working to grow their bankroll. Far too often we blindly listen to people with a microphone or that are in front of the keyboard without knowing their DFS situation. The reality is that everyone expects that whoever has a keyboard or a microphone is a winning player and that simply is untrue. I am also one of those people who has a keyboard and a microphone at Footballguys.com, and it took me a while but the last three seasons I have been profitable including a tremendous 2015.

A little bit about me, this is the seventh season that I have been playing DFS, and I am mostly a high stakes head to head player, I love the competition of facing one person head on and let the best roster win. There will be some of that in this blog, but for the most part, I am going to make this as relatable as I can, I will be evaluating rosters both my own and my opponents, giving you tips, and having some fun along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the advice this year! Really informative blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honest and relatable approach is why I come here a d follow on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the time and effort you put in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Diego, will be working on this tonight after the game. In the meantime our DFS content at footballguys.com is free for this week and I write the 16 game matchups which is about 20,000 words breaking down the rushing/passing matchups.

    ReplyDelete