Sunday, October 28, 2018

1k H2H

I'm not sure if you guys care, or like that I'm showing it, so if you want me to keep doing these let me know in the comments section.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/29305/contests/29305-221614550/entries/1574058486/scoring

Here's a 1k H2H, I posted earlier today. Looks like my opponent determined not to go with Todd Gurley, which was something I was looking at late in the process but couldn't pull the trigger. Dalton and Mixon is interesting essentially hoping that the Bengals have a huge day, which could very well happen.

With his two remaining positions, I'm assuming it is Jordy Nelson and Jimmy Graham.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Devin. I really enjoy seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely please keep sharing them, but it would be great if you could share the matchups on here instead of just the links, for those of us that don't use Fanduel and/or Draftkings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the problem with that is I have to come back and update after 4PM as they're pretty blank some weeks half way through.

      Delete
  3. I like it! Keep it coming.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep em coming... sorry bout ur luck this wk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always like to see to compare and contrast with a guy with skill.. keep me coming and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this blog, and footballguys.... pretty much watch,read, and follow EVERY WEEK, ALL WEEK... your thoughts are by far my favorite. I am up on the year in ALL GAMES (Fanduel, Draftkings, Draft, and Bovada 😉), as well as playoff ready in all 3 FFL's (1 dynasty). Please keep it up, it is GREATLY APPRECIATED

    ReplyDelete