Sunday, October 21, 2018

Week 7 Cash Lineup

Bankroll advice-
As much as I love this week, I'm not going above the 13% range that I typically go with for % of bankroll. We're back over the starting mark and in the profit zone after a horrible start to the season.

Current bankroll $10,450
Amount in play- $1,400

I have been talked into Jermaine Kearse due to Quincy Enunwa being out. Both John Lee and Ryan Hester (fellow analysts on the Power Grid for those that don't follow that forum) and have brought him up multiple times in their articles.



As a bonus, here is my favorite GPP lineup I have today on FanDuel.

3 comments:

  1. Great post as usual Devin. What are your thoughts on Latavius Murray this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like him a lot. In a good matchup with weather concerns should see plenty of action

      Delete
  2. High winds were expected in Jets game so I'm surprised you didn't play Murray

    ReplyDelete