Sunday, October 14, 2018

Week 6 Cash Lineup

This week is hard. The question I keep going back to is whether to play Julio Jones on FanDuel. Where I've landed is that I am going to play him as if he is as highly owned as most expect, I want him to at least be a block for my opponents.

I love this lineup, I wish I was able to find $100 more for Andy Dalton or Tyler Boyd (over Howard), but I'm not really willing to sacrifice any other position to do so. You could go Conner down to Elliott and Winston up to Dalton, but I think the drop from Conner to Elliott is a tough one in cash. If I were to be able to accept Elliott in cash, I would upgrade Jordan Howard to Tyler Boyd first.

Putting a normal 13% of my bankroll in play this week, just because I think everyone thinks this is hard while I've found a lineup I really like.




No comments:

Post a Comment