Sunday, October 28, 2018

Week 8 Lineups

Here is where I currently am at. I don't love the final builds, I seemingly am $100 or $200 away from a great build each time.

I've added  Phillip Lindsay as a tremendous play in cash, I missed earlier in the week that Freeman was out, and at $6,500 have gotten myself comfortable with Lindsay in all formats as he should be able to catch 5 passes in this game and have a significant role early as the Broncos look to keep the Chiefs off the field.


If you are not comfortable with Eli Manning, here is another lineup I'm ok with.

Here's a GPP lineup I'm running with.



7 comments:

  1. On the power grid you kept saying only if Moreau was out but looks like he’s in. So you’re still comfortable with Eli?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfortable, probably not I would probably tell you to go Winston, but I like the lineup a little bit better with Manning. Moreau probably isn't 100% healthy and Dunbar is out.

      Delete
  2. watch the weather in Chicago may want to fade passing game even WR punts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Devin. Same Question as JZ. Do you still like Eli even with Moreau in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't love him nearly as much as I otherwise would have, but I think he still has a decent game. I'm probably going a bit lighter because of it and will sprinkle in the Winston lineup.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for all the work Devin!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete