Sunday, October 1, 2017

Highlighting a head to head

Going to try to do this every week, which is to join a $535 h2h and break-down the opponents roster.

My roster is on the left, his/hers is on the right. I think it's a strong roster, I mentioned in the comments a few times that I like Dak, but didn't love him, not sure the reasoning behind both Dak and Elliott. I guess his theory is that he guarantees himself all of the Cowboys points.

The issue I have with it is that when Elliott is so highly owned, you really are taking just Dak on his own and Dak needs to perform on his own. We'll see how it turns out, I do like Rishard Matthews this week.



6 comments:

  1. Any worry about variance given this is such a large % of your cash in play this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tony, these are going to be excluded from the normal bankroll stuff I'm doing

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the outcome on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a win, will post their full lineup once I get home.

    ReplyDelete