Monday, September 26, 2016

Heading Into Monday Night- Rough Week

This week was a rough one, as many of the picks just didn't play out like I had thought they would. I was originally off Diggs/Sharpe, but last minute changes put me on them. I also didn't have any Christine Michael as I thought Gordon would be more popular but I faced a significant amount of Michael which hurts.

Also, the Cowboys had three rushing touchdowns and none of them went to Ezekiel Elliott who had scored in his previous two games. The Cowboys running back was great as he had 140 yards, but not scoring a touchdown hurts his overall fantasy production.

Cash-
I am currently only winning 8% of my cash games with Drew Brees still left to go. I am hoping that with a big game from Brees, I can get to about 25-30% of my cash game wins as Drew Brees was not that popular in the Sun-Mon slate. This is exactly why I targeted this slate was to have the Brees bullet remaining.

This week is a reminder for me that my strategy to play more head to heads rather than 50/50's is the right one. If I had played primarily 50/50's I would have likely lost every dollar I had invested, but I still have a chance with Brees to gain some of the investment back even if it likely will be a negative week.

Brees Output/Expected Cash Game Performance-
Without going through all the cash game results here is what I feel I will end up with from a return standpoint based on Brees' outcomes.
10 Points- 15%
20 Points 25%
30 Points- 50%

GPP-
Total GPP Entered- $150
Total GPP Return- $20

My core of Travis Benjamin, Trey Burton and Elliott not scoring the touchdown really hurt this week.  I entered a few more qualifiers than I probably should have this week which those contests have a top heavy payout. I had just two lineups cash in GPP's, and neither were significant. Let's hope we can get it turned around soon in the GPP format as the good news is all it takes is one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment