Saturday, September 24, 2016

Week 3 Preview

Total Bankroll $10,422

Cash games entered: $1,400 (13.8% of bankroll)
GPP games entered: $150
Total: $1,550

Cash Game Strategy- 

As mentioned, I am only going to be playing in the Sun-Mon slates this week. I just can't get comfortable with the Sunday only slate for cash. I am going bigger than normal as I typically restrict myself to about 10% maximum each week. The primary reason I am going bigger than normal is the injury status of Willie Snead making Michael Thomas a risky but sneaky play. I also believe that some people will have less exposure to the Saints game than I will.

Some players that I like for this week.

Quarterback- 
I have already mentioned that I will be going with Drew Brees, there just is no reason not to and it is the primary reason that I am playing the Sun-Mon slate.

Running Back- 
Ezekiel Elliott is my top guy this week. It makes it difficult to go both him and Brees, but with the savings of going cheap at other positions, it is doable to have both players in your lineup.

I am going to try to find a way to get Deangelo Williams in my lineup, but I am not sure it is possible with Brees, Elliott, and Antonio Brown. If I am unable to go with Deangelo Williams I will go with Melvin Gordon.

Wide Receiver-
I have stated that I will be using Antonio Brown in every cash game this season and this week is no different.

Some other key plays here.
Stefon Diggs- #1 play on the Interactive Value Charts this week.
Travis Benjamin- Just too cheap and the injury to Woodhead should only increase his workload n the passing game against a bad Colts defense.
Michael Thomas- With Willie Snead looking like he is going to be limited, this is a guy who at $5,200 is a great value.
DeVante Parker and Jarvis Landry- Both are cheap and the Dolphins don't have much of a running attack with the injury to Arian Foster.
Jordan Matthews- At $6,900 against a Pittsburgh defense that was one of the worst in 2015. They are significantly better so far this season, but were one of the worst in 2015. Matthews is the number one target in this offense and has been off to a good start so far this year.

Tight End-
I am either going with Jacob Tamme or Trey Burton here. Both are cheap,

Defense- Start Miami

GPP Core-
RB- Ezekiel Elliott
WR- Travis Benjamin
TE- Trey Burton
D- Miami-

No comments:

Post a Comment