Monday, September 19, 2016

Heading into Monday Night

Cash-
I am currently winning 58% of my cash games with Jeremy Langford left to go. Thankfully, a lot of my opponents do not have a share of Monday night, so if Langford can have a big day that number should increase. This should help offset the rough day for the GPP's. Very fortunate to survive Eli Manning and Antonio Brown, in hind sight I should have been scared off by the weather, but I kept Brown in there thinking that it would just be a wet field giving Brown an advantage over the corner. Unfortunately the rain continued throughout the game, and it made the ball hard to even throw thus Roethlisberger unable to connect with his favorite target.



GPP
My GPP's are likely a bust this week, as Gary Barnidge and Antonio Brown killed most of my lineups. Seattle was also extremely disappointing, as they did not produce the turnovers or sacks that I had expected. They shut down the Rams offense allowing only 9 points, but when you spend up for the most expensive defense you have to hope they get you more than 7 total FanDuel points.

This is part of the risk of going with a "Core" strategy is that it does have risk, but it also has dividends as this is the strategy I have used to get to the 5 live finals that I have been fortunate to attend.

Big shoutout to Zane for using the core strategy and bringing in a 3-4x return this week. This is part of why I share as much as I do, is that I want you guys to do well



No comments:

Post a Comment